struck down

*strictly read onli wen u'r too bored or nth else to do..haha...coz im crapping here*

stressssed !
never been tis stressed before bout my studies....
was talking to my frenz bout studies..stpm la...tis la that la...
ended up...being d-motivated pulak...dah la emo few days d...
so many 'cool' things happen...one of them is stpm....

ppl usually see me as a guy who is smart...good in studies...always score A's...[pls la..hah]
but the real thing is..i dun think so...
stpm is around the corner n i wanna give up d...
though i know itz part of my future...
words jux cant express wat im goin thru now...ergh....
headache lo...stressed til kepala sakit....


...jux wanna talk to someone............to help me out.... =.="


now go tido........................byebye...

abel sot sot d..............

haiz....

2 Comments:

  1. JooTatt said...
    hey my darling..u still got me ler...can tok to me anytime one k?..i am always there
    .: x-[ abenl ]-x :. said...
    hah.. thx..
    better d...
    PTL...
    =)

Post a Comment